Private Home Care in Cambridge, MA
Did you know that nearly 10% of the population of Cambridge, MA is currently over the age of 65? Effective, reliable in-home care has never been more important for our elder population. With all the options out there, especially in a diverse city like Cambridge, finding a private home care service for yourself or your loved ones can seem daunting at first. Thankfully, Always Here Home Care is here to make the process easier.
Always Here Home Care has been providing some of the best private home care in Cambridge, MA for more than 10 years.
Whether you need a full-time caregiver or part time companionship care a few hours per week, Always Here can help you come up with a plan that meets the specific needs of your situation. From dementia management to 24/7 private home care and college companion programs, we can provide a plan that works for you and your loved ones. Always Here provides free in-home assessments and continuing reviews of each client’s home care needs, and we offer each client the opportunity to choose the caregiver(s) that best suites the personality of their loved ones.
Home Health Care Resources for Cambridge, MA Residents
Centrally located in the Back Bay of Boston, Massachusetts, Always Here Home Care provides personal care and companionship care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities on a full-time or temporary basis. With over 10 years in the private home care industry, we have countless 5-star reviews and we’re proud to maintain an A+ BBB rating.
Features of Our Private Home Care Services in Cambridge, MA
- Clients can choose the caregiver that best suites his or her personality
- Client determines extent and timing of services to suit their schedule (mornings, afternoons, evenings, etc.)
- Always Here Home Care is licensed, Insured and Bonded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- We can provide a complimentary in-home assessment to talk through the various options available to you and your loved ones
- We’re reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We create a custom communication plan for every client, keeping families and loved ones informed every step of the way
- We provide a daily record of client’s condition and activities
- The most compassionate and reliable private home care in Cambridge at an affordable price
- We provide ongoing, regular training for caregivers, including full COVID-19 preparation
- Regular on-site unannounced supervisor visits
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including all holidays)
- We’ll help your loved ones stay active, taking advantage of the many cultural events and outdoor activities available for seniors in the Cambridge area
As a therapist and daughter/daughter-in-law, I can’t recommend Always Here Home Care enough. They truly care about their clients and are very thorough and responsive. It’s such a relief to have them on your “team” and I highly suggest you do the same. –Sarah Lowell Harmon
Contact us for a Free Assesement
We can provide a complimentary in-home assessment to talk through the options for you and your loved ones.Contact Us
Helpful Resources for Cambridge Seniors
COUNCIL ON AGINGCambridge Council on Aging
806 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139
The Cambridge Council on Aging seeks to advocate for seniors, to provide social services, activities and recreational options to enhance the lives of seniors in Cambridge.
Living Well – A Comprehensive Guide to Elder Services in Cambridge.
Cambridge Neighbors is a leader in the national Village movement. As a nonprofit, membership organization, Cambridge Neighbors provides a range of practical services, social opportunities, and resources to enhance quality of life and well being throughout the aging process. Their goal is to help members remain connected to and valued in their communities.
THE CAMBRIDGE WALK TO END ALZHEIMER’S
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest fundraiser for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
THE NORTH CAMBRIDGE SENIOR CENTER
The North Cambridge Senior Center offers seniors an exciting schedule of social and recreational activities.