Private Home Care in Lexington, MA
Whether you need companionship care for couple hours per week, or a personalized, 24/7 in home care plan, Always Here can help you on a full-time or temporary basis to enable you or your loved ones to continue living comfortably at home. Every engagement begins with a free in-home assessment and continuing reviews of each client’s home care needs, and we offer our clients the opportunity to choose their caregiver(s).
Features of Our Home Health Care Services in Lexington, MA:
Always Here Home Care® is the premier in-home care provider in the Boston area pleased to be providing Private Duty Home Care to the Lexington area. Centrally located in Charlestown, Massachusetts, Always Here provides personal care and companionship care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities on a full-time or temporary basis. Many clients in the Greater Boston area are taking advantage of our BBB rated A+ business.
- Client chooses caregiver
- Client determines extent and timing of services (mornings, afternoons, evenings, etc.)
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Complimentary assessment at client’s home
- Manager answers all calls 24 hours a day
- Effective communication among clients, their loved ones, caregivers and managers
- Daily record of client’s condition and activities
- Compassionate, reliable and affordable care
- Ongoing training for caregivers
- Regular on-site unannounced supervisor visits
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including all holidays)
Always Here Home Care was a blessing when we needed help with my 82 year old father on hospice care. We had another agency prior to Always and had a horrible experience on the first day. Thank God we found Always to take their place. Every staff member I dealt with was professional, caring, and a pleasure to speak to. My fathers caregiver was a young man named Oxyan. He became part of our family for the six weeks he was with us. He even reached out to us after my father passed to check on how we were doing. My family is extremely particular about who we trust and let into our home, so if we let them in, so should you. Thank you Always for Always being there.-Ann
Helpful Resources for Lexington, MA Seniors and Residents:
FRIENDS OF THE LEXINGTON COUNCIL ON AGING
With 8,500 residents now over age 60, the need to serve Lexington’s senior citizens has never been greater. The Friends of the Lexington Council on Aging (FCOA) is a volunteer board of Lexingtonians who work closely with the Town’s Council on Aging and the Human Services Department to enrich the quality of life of Lexington’s seniors.