Always Here Home Care is the premier, non-medical, in-home care provider in the Somerville area. Always Here provides personal care and companionship care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities on a full-time or temporary basis to enable you or your loved ones to continue living comfortably at home. Always Here provides free in-home assessments and continuing reviews of each client’s home care needs, and we offer our clients the opportunity to choose their caregiver(s).
Please view some helpful resources and support groups in your area.
Always Here Home Care® is the premier in-home care provider in the Boston area pleased to be providing Private Duty Home Care to the Somerville area. Centrally located in the Back Bay of Boston, Massachusetts, Always Here provides personal care and companionship care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities on a full-time or temporary basis. Many clients in the Boston area are taking advantage of our BBB rated A+ business.
- Client chooses caregiver
- Client determines extent and timing of services (mornings, afternoons, evenings, etc.)
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Complimentary assessment at client’s home
- Manager answers all calls 24 hours a day
- Effective communication among clients, their loved ones, caregivers and managers
- Daily record of client’s condition and activities
- Compassionate, reliable and affordable care
- Ongoing training for caregivers
- Regular on-site unannounced supervisor visits
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including all holidays)