Private Home Care in Winchester, MA
Always Here Home Care is proud to have been providing in-home care to Winchester, MA residents for more than 10 years.
From full-time, 24/7 home health care to part time companionship care and comprehensive Alzheimers support, Always Here can provide a customized plan to help your loved ones live a safe and dignified life at home. Our private home care process starts with a free in-home assessment to review the specific needs of your family and determine the most appropriate path forward, whether that involves working with Always Here Home Care or not. We know that transitioning to a private home care provider for your loved ones can be a stressful, challenging decision, and we take care to make a difficult time as smooth and pain free as possible.
Winchester Private Home Care Resources
As the premier in-home care provider in the Boston area, Always Here has been working with satisfied clients in Winchester for more than a decade. Centrally located in Charlestown, Massachusetts, Always Here provides personal care and companionship care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities on a full-time or temporary basis. Our five-star reviews and A+ BBB rating speak for themselves, and we’ve built lasting relationships with countless satisfied clients over the years.
We provide each client with a personal, customized communication plan and take pride in being the most transparent, communicative home health care agency in the Winchester, MA area.
Features of Our Home Health Care Services in Winchester:
- Client chooses caregiver
- Client determines extent and timing of services (mornings, afternoons, evenings, etc.)
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Complimentary assessment at client’s home
- Manager answers all calls 24 hours a day
- Effective communication among clients, their loved ones, caregivers and managers
- Daily record of client’s condition and activities
- Compassionate, reliable and affordable care
- Ongoing training for caregivers
- Regular on-site unannounced supervisor visits
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including all holidays)
– NoraBrooke and her team were so helpful from the first conversation. They made it very clear that they were going to take care of everything and they have. I also appreciate how much they communicate with me about my father’s care. Excellent service and company!
THE WINCHESTER COUNCIL ON AGING
109 Skillings Road
Winchester, MA 01890
The Winchester Council on Aging (COA) was formed in May of 1973 when Town Meeting approved its formation and the Select Board appointed eleven members to serve in an advisory capacity. Proudly serving the needs of Winchester’s older adults, the dedicated team of director, social worker, nurse, transportation coordinator, and administrative staff strive to enhance the lives of Winchester’s seniors through direct service as well as educational programs.
THE WINCHESTER SENIOR CENTER
The Jenks Center opened its doors on April 2, 1978, after many years of steadfast planning and fundraising throughout the community. Mr. and Mrs. James Jenks, Jr. provided a significant contribution that made the Center a reality. Since its opening, there have been two additional renovations making the Center a gold standard among senior centers. The Winchester Seniors Association Trust owns the building and shepherds capital funding for improvements. The Winchester Seniors Association manages the building and provides cutting-edge programming and events at the Center. Also housed at the Center is the Town’s Council on Aging. Founded primarily as a volunteer-based organization, the Jenks still appreciates the thousands of hours provided by over 250 volunteers every year.